In this article, you can download employee workload management plan easy. Team productivity is one of the important things you must know to see how the workers are working. This will also allow you to see the performance of your business. Let’s download team productivity tracker in Microsoft Excel. Through this you can easily manage PTO TRACKER.
A team is the essential part of any organizations. With a strong team you can accomplish many goals in a limited timeframe. Therefore, you cannot overlook and ignore the importance of teamwork and tracking their work progress.
- Employee Workload Management Template
- Daily to Weekly Time Tracking
- Generate Easily productivity report in excel and PDF format
Team and employee’s productivity are measured in different unit in different category of business. For instance, in the manufacturing Industry, employee productivity can be measured in terms of units produced per period, units produced per employee.
Team Productivity Tracker Excel (Key Features)
Furthermore, Moreover, in sales Industry, it is calculated in sale of units per employee each day.
Formula for Calculating Employee Productivity
The Employee Productivity is measured by using a mathematical formula. Which is as follows:
Employee productivity: Output/ Input
The basic formula for calculating employee productivity is output divided by input in particular amount of time. Therefore, you can obtain the value for productivity by dividing the average output with input used in a period.
Related Article: Employee Attendance Tracker
The inputs mainly included in this basically are capitals costs and material costs. You can obtain employee productivity by dividing the average output per period by the total inputs consumed during that period. And the outputs are like number of customers and number of sales.
Types of Employee Productivity Tracker
The concept of Employee Productivity basically covers the number of employees and the number of resources used by them in a definite amount of time. It also addresses the production and revenue received in a specific time.
Employee Performance Evaluation Template is a user-friendly and ready-to-use template available in Excel and Google Sheet.
There are 3 main types of employee productivity which are as follows:
- Unit Productivity
- Dollar Productivity
- Hourly Productivity
Employee Workload Management Template
Workload you can manage through these documents easily. Daily o weekly workload management with duty roaster or schedule management according to different projects. As we have seen that the employee productivity has a special place in the progress of the project. There are also some undeniable benefits of using such a template. Some of them are:
- As this will help in proper project tracking eventually your operational cost will be decreased.
- The production and team performance can be enhanced by using this amazing management tool
- This also aids in enhancing and improving human resources management
- The resources will be in check and will be utilized smartly without any loss.
- It obviously saves you money and considerable amount of time.
- By tracking your workers productivity, you profit will be increase and new doors for business development will open for you.
- By proper tracking you will be in batter position to compete with your business rivals.
- Daily time tracking according to project
Consequently, evaluating and calculating employee productivity a must have component for any type of business.
Employee Attendance Tracker Template
Team management and team performance and attendance schedule and tracking all comes under broad topic of Team Productivity management.
Different companies have different rules and policies for tracking team members attendance and their schedule for work. Therefore, without using a tracker tool it is almost impossible to keep a check and balance on your team members.
- This tracking template often comes in excel format and is very strong forward and user-friendly.
With the help of this tracking tool, you can have a record of employee attendance throughout the project. Some companies use the tracker and analyses them on weekly basis and some on monthly bases. Some even have a set time of tracking for the whole project.
Related Article: Work in Progress Chart
You can alter and customize the Team Productivity Tracker Excel according to your needs and requirements.